Problem with rotation on TextDrawSetPreviewModel

I'm not sure why this happens, and It has been happening for a while (pre 0.3z) the rotation displayed for the player is not the rotation I've specified. This only happens for some people I have no idea why it does it just does but there is some issue.

This is how it should look

Are you sure you're not accidentally changing the rotation on the wrong TD, or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure you're not accidentally changing the rotation on the wrong TD, or something?
Of course not, this only happens for some players but the players it happens to always happens for them when the login.

I've never had this issue before, and I used TD's out the ass (a lot). I seriously think there's something in your code that's accidentally changing the rotation. Not sure of what else to tell you, man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I've never had this issue before, and I used TD's out the ass (a lot). I seriously think there's something in your code that's accidentally changing the rotation. Not sure of what else to tell you, man!
As I said, it only happens to certain players has something to do with their game version I would think that is reversing the rotations 180 degrees so it's not the code that is the problem I can assure you that.

The certain players that this issue happens for: does it occur for these players at all times? Is it random? Or has it been known to occur for every player at some point? This information can be used to determine if it's related to the specific players' client or not.

Are these players by any chance using Windows 8.1 or have an Intel Graphics card?

Some more information needs to be provided. Steps to reproduce this issue would be extremely useful.

It occur when you modify gta3.img file, same if you modify gta3.img file, Liberty city's Marco's bistro disappears.
Also police armour object gets white, same as few others, and thats one of them.

When you mod your game, use custom.img file provided by SAMP

EDIT: ikey07 was faster than me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
Посмотреть сообщение
The certain players that this issue happens for: does it occur for these players at all times? Is it random? Or has it been known to occur for every player at some point? This information can be used to determine if it's related to the specific players' client or not.

Are these players by any chance using Windows 8.1 or have an Intel Graphics card?

Some more information needs to be provided. Steps to reproduce this issue would be extremely useful.
I'm going to try and gather some information from the people it happens to but I do know when it happens it always happens for those people.