[FilterScript] Toll System

INFORMATION
Hey. I was going to start up in depth pawn scripting but then decided to end the road at this stage. I'm into my fourth year of SA-MP and just need to leave it - it's unhealthy how long I have spent on it - be playing servers or scripting. I made this final toll system in belief I would join a server's development team and continue on my journey but I decided to change my mind. I can't let SA-MP ruin my education so this is my sacrifice - I hope you like the filterscript.

I am really grateful that Kalcor was able to make the SA-MP platform so those like me could play it and have a good laugh with friends and meet some fantastic people (you know who you are). Thanks Kalcor.

So, on with the filterscript - four tolls which go from LS > LV, which are located at
-Flint County Intersection
-Blueberry Left
-Hampton Barnes Bridge
-LSLV Highway

/opentoll is done at the "i" icon where the set amount (at default $50 which can be changed in script) it takes $50 dollars and the tolls open. I have scripted in a "/locktolls" which is to be fitted to your script such as restricting it to cops only can use it. The barrier opens and shuts automatically after ten seconds, however when /locktolls is active they will obviously not open, they auto-unlock after 2 minutes.

As in my fishing filterscript, it has the "/me" and "/do" structures fitted in which can be adjusted to your likings.

SCREENSHOTS
Won't be many because I simply haven't got the urge to go on SA-MP and take the screenshots, I took these a few weeks before.
<remove that>

These are two of the four toll gates in total, they all operate the same.
PASTEBIN
REMOVED

CREDITS
SA-MP Forums
Developer of ZCMD, and sscanf

Nice work!

i like it, rep +

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nertil
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice work!
Thanks Nert.

It's cool bro. Useful for Roleplay!!

Hey.man u are a cool scripted! Please don't leave. Anyways +rep

Pretty damn sweet, good for roleplay servers.

that pic shows u have hacks that can even lead u to forum ban plz remove it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow22
Посмотреть сообщение
that pic shows u have hacks that can even lead u to forum ban plz remove it
I used it to get co-ordinates for the /opentoll system. Cool story however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jing_Chan
Посмотреть сообщение
I used it to get co-ordinates for the /opentoll system. Cool story however.
You can always use /save and check savedpositions.txt in your GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP directory.