Good RP server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique
View Post
Hahaha that made my day /facepalm...

There is one server that I could recommend and that's True Roleplay. I played there a few years ago, don't know what it's like now though..
Recommending a server you played on a few years ago? XD

Is it even still running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EiresJason
View Post
Is it even still running?
True RP shut down, like everyone said.. search on the SA:MP client and find one that you enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3nZ
View Post
True RP shut down, like everyone said.. search on the SA:MP client and find one that you enjoy!
True roleplay is re opened since january 2014..

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3nZ
View Post
I'm not looking for a RP server.

Edit: @Mystique:
Seemed like he was talking to me as he quoted my post

Everyones opinion of "good" differs, expand on yours.

Are you looking for more of a serious RP? Or just an RP server with a lot of users. Please provide more details.

May I say none?
All I care is:
Good player base, not 1/500 and the 1 is the owner...
Not a god damn copy-cat server
It's owner doesn't want me to talk to him by emale
Any a good server, I mean the GM, etc

Try www.valhallagaming.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsarty1
View Post
May I say none?
All I care is:
Good player base, not 1/500 and the 1 is the owner...
Not a god damn copy-cat server
It's owner doesn't want me to talk to him by emale
Any a good server, I mean the GM, etc
There are a few of those, but again, you have to look them up and decide which one you like.

And for the two servers posted above:

Check the internet/hosted tab and try a few of them out yourself. Good luck!

It really depends on if you're more focused on Light/Medium or Heavy/Strict role-play servers. Some good heavy role-play servers would be Valhalla (haven't played there in years, but they were heavy the last I checked), Los Santos Role-Play (the comment about them being elitist is come by quite honestly), Red County Role-Play (a personal favorite of mine, however it could have a bit of updating once in a while). Examples of Light/Medium are going to be pretty much any RP server in the hosted tab these days, which you've clearly already been through. Those are all the shitty NGG "copycat" servers that you're talking about. If you're really interested, you could try looking around on the sa-mp forums and in people's signatures for role-play servers in development. The reason to look at these is that your support oftentimes can be the only thing that keeps these servers afloat, and some of them turn out to be larger servers in the future. If you're patient, you can often find yourself in very good shape in regards to status on some of these "Project" servers. My advice: find an open-beta that suits you, and play there.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=493422