How many players/owners upgraded to 0.3z

I noticed a huge player drop in my server after updating to 0.3z. So i was thinking, how many players or server owners upgraded to 0.3z? Because i see many servers with 0.3x still.

It only came out about 24 hours ago, we have to give time for players to download the client and hop on SA:MP, I'd give it around 2 days for everything to go back to normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (*|Flake|*)
Посмотреть сообщение
It only came out about 24 hours ago, we have to give time for players to download the client and hop on SA:MP, I'd give it around 2 days for everything to go back to normal.
There is nothing more to say other than this ^.

This is a right time for a poll! >.>

Lol, but yea I upgrade every RC, cause LS-RP upgrades every RC.

We've only just updated to 0.3z RC5.

The big servers like UIF didn't upgraded to 0.3z

How the fuck i make a poll..lol

http://lists.sa-mp.com/0.3.6/servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face9000
Посмотреть сообщение
How the fuck i make a poll..lol
There's really no point, regardless like every other samp update, eventually everyone going to be updated to it or they'll just be left behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (*|Flake|*)
Посмотреть сообщение
This.

We upgraded a few weeks ago when it was still in RC, and we got a lot more players that way because we were able to add some awesome new features thanks to 3z. We're still working on it, so we expect to see lots more players once we've finished.

But yeah, you can't expect everyone to update within the first day, or even the first couple of weeks. Give it time.