Fixing Mouse Lag For SAMP! (windows 8)

Ok, I fixed this problem 3 minutes before i posted this, so i though i would tell you because i was on the edge of giving up SAMP altogether, So here we go, make sure you keep up to speed or you have to risk of braking something

1) Hold the "Start" button on your keyboard and press "R"
2) you should see a little box appear named "Run" type in the box "regedit" you should see this, if you do, hit "enter"

3)Ok now for the tricky bit, What you need to do is find this

Код:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
NOTE: The Layers key may not exist. If it doesn’t, right-click the "AppCompatFlags" key, point to New, select "Key", type "Layers", and press "Enter" to create it.

(Step 4 is about "VALUES" make sure you remember that for the next step)
4)You’ll now need to create a new registry entry for your SAMP. Right-click the "Layers" key, hover over "New", click "String Value", type the full path of SAMP, and press "Enter." If you are not good at this sort of stuff, basically,

-Right-click the "Layers" key, hover over "New", click "String Value", type
Код:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp.exe
You should see this

5) Now right-click the value you just created and select "Modify...". Type the following text into the "Value data" box and press "Enter"

Код:
NoDTToDITMouseBatch
6) OK thats all that stuff outta the way (i would recommend doing all these same steps but for gta_sa.exe) Now you need to open your command prompt by using the "Run as administrator" option, if you dont know how to do this, Move your mouse to the top right or bottom right side of your screen, click the magnifying glass (search) and type "Command Prompt", right-click the "Command Prompt" shortcut that appears, and select "Run as administrator." Like this

7)Type the following command and press "Enter" to apply your compatibility settings

Код:
Rundll32 apphelp.dll,ShimFlushCache
This was stated by Microsoft, so give it a read and make sure you want to perform this steps, if you realize you DO NOT want to do this, then just delete the valuse and that will delete the 7th step automatically.

Quote:

Microsoft warns that this option will cause increased power usage, so you shouldn’t apply this option to unaffected games or other programs. In particular, they stress that this shouldn’t be applied to background processes that remain running, or your battery life will be noticeably affected.

There is another option Microsoft recommends — if the game In question has a “raw input” or DirectInput option, you can select it and the problem should be fixed.

If this helped you, or helped you help a friend PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure you rep me

Good tutorial! I've been wondering why this was happening!

Thanks a lot! +REP

http://www.howtogeek.com/175722/how-...n-windows-8.1/

Good work copying...

Anyway this only is a problem on 8.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение

Good work copying...

Dugi, some people dont know how to ****** and turn to SA-MP forums, as staff on here you should know that, and i know it is for 8.1 put because it has just been christmas a lot of people got new computers, = all the latest and greatest PC currently running on the newest software of Windows being 8.1, i rest my case :P

Omg ! Thanks man ! This working !

Good tutorial !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение

Good work copying...

Agree^