[GameMode] Capture The Flag [ Great For Begginers Scripters ]

Capture The Flag

Info

Since Capture The Flag ( also knowed as CtF ) was one of the fist SA:MP Gamemodes that people enjoyed it, i decided to make one, so new people in scripting may learn some stuff ( i hope ).

Features

- 2 Teams
- 2 Flags
- Textdraws as Score used
- Anti-Team Kill
- 2 Rounds
- And some others...

How to Play

It's pretty simple, you spawn ( as Red or Blue Team ), and the objective is to steal the other team's flag, and to protect your's. If someone will steal the flag, everyone will be announced by a text. If the guy who gots the flag gets killed, the flag will spawn at the dead guy's X,Y,Z ( possition ).When you capture the flag, you will see a checkpoint on your mini-map. ( there is where you need to drop it ).The gamemode has 2 rounds ( The Las Venturas Meat Factory & inside the Jefferson Motel ). When you will drop the flag at the base, you'r team will gain + 1 at score, and you will receive +3 points.Rounds are changing randomly when a flag is droped to the base.

Download

Mediafire ( includes the .pwn & .amx files ): http://www.mediafire.com/?3vjca3z39q2ftxc

PasteBin: http://pawn.pastebin.com/9APFWnQX

Installation

Open the .rar file, extract the .pwn & .amx files into you'r gamemodes folder, open you'r server.cfg with note pad, and add at ' gamemodes ', ' CtF '. Then, close it, and open you'r samp-server.exe.

Others

Hope you will enjoy it, and hope it helps for begginers.

Whoa nice work mind if i edit it ill leave credits

Sure, you can edit it.

Why are you using strtok if it's not necessary ?
________
Zx14 vs hayabusa

I only do the commands using ' cmd '
Code:
if(strcmp(cmd,"/me",true) == 0)
, not ' cmdtext '
Code:
if(strcmp("/me",cmdtext) == 0)
. And cmd needs strtok
Code:
new cmd[256],idk; cmd = strtok(cmdtext,idx);

In that case, this script is not good for beginners because they'll learn wrong from it.
________
The cigar boss

Sorry but i learned like that..i will change it to cmdtext if it's necesarry...But almost all servers uses ' cmd ' not ' cmdtext '...And using cmd from now, it will help them in future creating their own: admin script, gamemode, filterscript & others...

Very good script for a newb like me

Pretty cool...good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUKYU
View Post
Very good script for a newb like me
You don't need to insult yourself, everyone starts ' from down '.Hope the script will help you.

looks nice, maybe you can also upload it to pastebin ?

Pastebin Added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
View Post
Whoa nice work mind if i edit it ill leave credits
Can i too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iuri
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't need to insult yourself, everyone starts ' from down '.Hope the script will help you.
ignore them Dude For me You Did A Good Work Here Is a Rep For You Keep it Up!

very good

yeah...my custom script also have "cmd" and i suggest it's the best cmd processor...

Thanks.

Thank you so much <3 i liked it.

Gratz.