[HELP] City Road Generator

Hello community,

I'm trying to clone roads of the villages and cities withing the game, because i'm working on a completely new map for the game, but i suck at it. Selecting a world object one by one, then cloning it, then moving one by one on different position and finally sticking them together is a painfull job, so i tried few other options. I know there's a multiselect object withing samp map editor, but unfortunately, it doesnt work on win 8. MTA doesnt have multi selection feature, even with some scripts, its not possible to make a group of selection of world objects. Any help or ideas here, please?

Btw, sorry if I missed the place for the thread, but i couldn't find any other subforum for the mapping problems.

Are you trying to use the multiselect object but you have windows 8 so you cant? because otherwise you can always install a Virtual Machine and install windows 7 or something on that?

I dont Get you. Blademaster680 what did you mean bud?

No, the SAMP MAP EDITOR (https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=282801) doesnt work at all on windows 8. It's not just me, I've searched alot. I'm getting "Please install graphic drivers" message, and my drivers are up to date.
Virtual Machine probably won't work, because i'd need to install Windows 7, then all graphic drivers, then GTA SA again, then SAMP MAP EDITOR. I believe my PC won't handle that.

You could probably use a Virtual Machine. What are your specs?
Have you also tried running the editor in compatability mode or administrator?

I did all of that, it just doesn't work. It's not just me, I've noticed almost all (or all) users of windows 8 have the same problem. Anyways, I have a question, if i make the whole new map, that would probably dramatically rise the ping and the lag up, so, I've got another idea, deleting the whole map except the LS part of the terrain, roads, bridges etc. If i remove alot of objects, would that lag too?