RemoveBuildingForPlayer - does not reset after gmx

There's no way for restore the buildings removed for player, even if server restart the buildings are removed, so imagine if you have different gamemodes in alternate times of day what problems you have with missed objects.

Please scripters, dont talk about tricks, I know, we have alternative solution for this issue, I'm just reporting for future updates because we don't want to make script mends for everything wrong forever.

gmx is too unreliable anyways (client bugs) just completely restart your server.

Completely restart the server cause annoying bugs like players spawning as CJ, camera frozen(health bar flashing) when die, baby crying sounds, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
gmx is too unreliable anyways (client bugs) just completely restart your server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyNiC
Посмотреть сообщение
Completely restart the server cause annoying bugs like players spawning as CJ, camera frozen(health bar flashing) when die, baby crying sounds, etc.
GMX works if you use it properly. Keep in mind that it's not a restart command, it's a gamemode switch command. (Switch to the next gamemode) So, it will only affect gamemode and if your gamemode doesn't expect this, the gamemode can bug out. Because it isn't a restart command, it won't delete all the stuff the specific gamemode spawned automatically: you have to do that manually. (Hence why the RemoveBuildingForPlayer bug here exists, because there is no real restore function.)

I have GMX working perfectly fine in my server. I use it inside a restart command to reload the server. To use it properly though, I first unload and remove everything the gamemode had spawned. After that I unload every filterscript (and their respective OnFilterScriptExit's unload the stuff they'd spawned). At last, after everything is cleaned up, I use GMX and OnGameModeInit will load all the filterscripts back into the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
GMX works if you use it properly. Keep in mind that it's not a restart command, it's a gamemode switch command. (Switch to the next gamemode) So, it will only affect gamemode and if your gamemode doesn't expect this, the gamemode can bug out. Because it isn't a restart command, it won't delete all the stuff the specific gamemode spawned automatically: you have to do that manually. (Hence why the RemoveBuildingForPlayer bug here exists, because there is no real restore function.)

I have GMX working perfectly fine in my server. I use it inside a restart command to reload the server. To use it properly though, I first unload and remove everything the gamemode had spawned. After that I unload every filterscript (and their respective OnFilterScriptExit's unload the stuff they'd spawned). At last, after everything is cleaned up, I use GMX and OnGameModeInit will load all the filterscripts back into the server.
I know how to do a gmx, and did it right. About the bugs we're talking about completely restart: turn off and on again, read right before post.