Tinnitus - Ringing in ears

Does anyone else have this?

I get it from time to time. I have limited hearing due to massive ear infections from the age of 2 till about 17. I've also had my eardrums ruptured a couple times as well since then. Sometimes I'll get the high-pitched squealing in one of my ears, I just ignore it until it goes away. I expect to have this as a chronic issue when I get older.

See a doctor, but I don't think there is a lot they can do. Your best bet is to try and 'retrain' your brain to ignore the noise (filter it out).

The only way I've found to deal with it is to have a less valued view and more disposable one on my life.

I had it 3 years ago, but it's been gone ever since. Try seeking medical help as kaisersouse said.

Had this YEARS and been doctors. There's nothing that can be done.

I had it for a couple weeks after playing music really stupidly loud.

I don't have it massive but it used to depress me.

Thats a common part of tinitus...it brings on depression and quite frankly you are at a higher risk of suicide. You should consider seeing a psychiatrist and do some research on acupuncture as well:

http://ringingofears.hubpages.com/hu...-To-Get-Relief

Also...things like pain are simply your brain reacting to impulses from your nerves. I'm a fan of the 'mind over matter' thing. The more you tell yourself it hurts, is depressing, etc...the more it will hurt and be depressing. Talk yourself up, realize that this is an annoyance that won't kill you, doesn't make you ugly, etc etc. While its easy for someone to say 'get over it' you really should consider seeing a shrink (psychiatrist/psychologist) to help you learn how to find a way to deal with it.

In my country the public psychiatrists are SHIT. None of them give a fuck or do their job correctly, all they care about is being part of the team and not having to get a"real job".

As for private no way in hell I can afford.