Question

Hey guys, i play on a 0.3c server and someone suggested to create a race with our own vehicles ( /buy vehicle )

Is this possible on a 0.3c server ?

Yes. Check scripting sections and the wiki if you don't know how.
Not sure why you are running a server for an out of date version of SA-MP though, I suggest you update to .x

Just so your aware Rammz, people playing with the updated client won't be able to connect your server, which decreases the chance of a nice playerbase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
View Post
Not sure why you are running a server for an out of date version of SA-MP though, I suggest you update to .x
Quote:
Originally Posted by AggravatedEgo
View Post
Just so your aware Rammz, people playing with the updated client won't be able to connect your server, which decreases the chance of a nice playerbase.
Actually this isn't completely true. However, are there servers still running such an old version as 0.3c? WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphus One
View Post
Actually this isn't completely true. However, are there servers still running such an old version as 0.3c? WTF
Blackturbo world or something like that still runs 0.3b if i wasn't mistaken and it has like 20 PB a day, I can never understand that one, never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
View Post
Blackturbo world or something like that still runs 0.3b if i wasn't mistaken and it has like 20 PB a day, I can never understand that one, never.
I think Blackturbo has servers in all sa-mp versions. And what's the thing you can never understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
View Post

Quote:
View Post
Actually this isn't completely true.
w a t

Quote:
View Post
Around few on the hosted list, they are expecting for a lot of players. But the thing is that the features there are outdated comparing to the latest 0.3x so probably not that much of english people at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
w a t
Hey, how could you insert a quote inside another? the forum's script disables that.