How to Block Join/Exit Spamming Hack

How to Block Join/Exit Spamming Hack , is there are any way , someone can join and exit 1000 time per sec ! how to prevent them he can change his ip! thanks.

He can't change his ip 1000 times per second lol anyway you can set a timer onplayerdisconnect, and wait in the onplayerconnect, if the time between disconnect and reconnect is below X (X for example 1 sec) Ban the ip.

Someone is probably sending bots to join and leave your server, check this one out.

Aswell, just ban the IP if it leaves and joins too much during a very short period. Changing ones IP is kind of a pain in the ass for most people and they would find another server to troll.

Also, if you have problems with IP evaders, i'd suggest you to get a gpci set up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonsa
Посмотреть сообщение
Someone is probably sending bots to join and leave your server, check this one out.

Aswell, just ban the IP if it leaves and joins too much during a very short period. Changing ones IP is kind of a pain in the ass for most people and they would find another server to troll.

Also, if you have problems with IP evaders, i'd suggest you to get a gpci set up.
Thanks!!!!!!! thats what i was searching for!