[GameMode] Fantastic Future RP[0.3X]

I've decided to put the download link again, please no negative comments!

DOWNLOAD

We need more info.

edited

Stolen script from deos'es NG:RP script.

pawn Код:
C:\Users\COM\Desktop\Fantastic Future Roleplay\gamemodes\FFRP.pwn(3803) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Audio_OnSetPack")
C:\Users\COM\Desktop\Fantastic Future Roleplay\gamemodes\FFRP.pwn(3856) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_Seek"
C:\Users\COM\Desktop\Fantastic Future Roleplay\gamemodes\FFRP.pwn(3888) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_Seek"
C:\Users\COM\Desktop\Fantastic Future Roleplay\gamemodes\FFRP.pwn(3866) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "seek"
C:\Users\COM\Desktop\Fantastic Future Roleplay\gamemodes\FFRP.pwn(3967) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_Seek"
C:\Users\COM\Desktop\Fantastic Future Roleplay\gamemodes\FFRP.pwn(3946) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "seek"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.

EDITED DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FINE NOW!

Is this just this Roleplay Script which was made in 2012 or just the Information? Because it does seem like all the information (or most anyway) is the exact same from that post. Anyway after all this if it is your own work i do apologize for accusing you of it, but it just seems strange (All credits are the same, information, etc)

Edit 1: By the way you still left in his spelling mistake "since im don't with this GM" ("Don't" should be "Done") and the bit that says to "click here" has a url in his post, but not yours, anyway done with my edit and done with being Sherlock Holmes.

2012 script by RLGaming: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=386841

Stolen Script. You havent the right to edit few stuff and release somebody's script. That's taking copyrights. You didn't have also the right to release my account. This topic shall be deleted!

DELETED

BLRP :P