Nothing happends.. +1

Код HTML:
if(strcmp(cmdx, "/bput", true) == 0)
        {
            if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
                {
                    if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
                {
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, " You must be in the car!");
                            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD, " Thoughts: Hmm .. to put a weapon to open the trunk, and the button opening located in the car.");
                            return 1;
            }
                        if(model!=448 && model!=461 && model!=462 && model!=463 && model!=468 && model!=471 && model!=481 && model!=509 && model!=510 && model!=521 && model!=522 && model!=523 && model!=581 && model!=586 && model!=481 && model!=509 && model!=510)
                        {
                                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_BPUT,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST," Trunk","Weapon(Slot:1)\nWeapon(Slot:2)\nWeapon(Slot:3)\nWeapon(Slot:4)\nWeapon(Slot:5)\nWeapon(Slot:6)", "Put", "Close");
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "  This is vehicle not have trunk!");
                        }
                }
                return 1;
        }
Ok this is my code for the putgun cmd for the trunk, but i'm facing a problem, no errors, no warnings, but nothing happends when i'm trying to place the gun into the trunk?

+REP for the one who helps me out!

hey forgot that model check?

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdx, "/bput", true) == 0)
{
    if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
    {
        if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, " You must be in the car!");
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD, " Thoughts: Hmm .. to put a weapon to open the trunk, and the button opening located in the car.");
            return 1;
        }
        new model = GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)); // --- here
        if(model!=448 && model!=461 && model!=462 && model!=463 && model!=468 && model!=471 && model!=481 && model!=509 && model!=510 && model!=521 && model!=522 && model!=523 && model!=581 && model!=586 && model!=481 && model!=509 && model!=510)
        {
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_BPUT,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST," Trunk","Weapon(Slot:1)\nWeapon(Slot:2)\nWeapon(Slot:3)\nWeapon(Slot:4)\nWeapon(Slot:5)\nWeapon(Slot:6)", "Put", "Close");
        }
        else
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "  This is vehicle not have trunk!");
        }
    }
    return 1;
}

Still nothing happends, :/

BUMP, someone?

Nothing will happen with the gun because there is nothing according to take the gun and save the gun in the trunk.

Show me the BPUT dialog, maybe it's there.

can you please show the script for DIALOG_BPUT under ondialogresponse?

Show the code for DIALOG_BPUT

which should be under the following script:

OnPlayerDialogResponse

EDIT: :O It's been changed to a higher limit