Loops under OnPlayerUpDate?

Hello

Because I find the SAMP pickup system quite annoying to work with (no offence) because the types are limited and none of the spawn types fit my needs I was trying to make a new custom pickup system.

So in this system I could create pickups with custom respawn time or respawn types.

The thing is, to do that I need to check whether a player is near the pickup or not, if he is then OnPlayerPickupNewPickupType should be called.
I tried making a timer that would run every quarter of a second, however it was to slow to handle me rushing through one in a vehicle. So the only way of doing this would be using OnPlayerUpdate.
But since that callback is called so frequently would it be a good idea to loop through all my created pickups and check if the player is near one?

NO! OnPlayerUpdate needs to be fast as possible adding loops can create massive lag.

Just use the streamer plugin and dynamic areas.

Well I would still need to check if a player is in an area too...
But I can use the areas for time zones

Use streamer and use IsPlayerInDynamicArea

pawn Код:
native CreateDynamicCircle(Float:x, Float:y, Float:size, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1);
native CreateDynamicRectangle(Float:minx, Float:miny, Float:maxx, Float:maxy, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1);
native CreateDynamicSphere(Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:size, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1);
native CreateDynamicCube(Float:minx, Float:miny, Float:minz, Float:maxx, Float:maxy, Float:maxz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1);
native CreateDynamicPolygon(Float:points[], Float:minz = -FLOAT_INFINITY, Float:maxz = FLOAT_INFINITY, maxpoints = sizeof points, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1);
For more information about these natives check this link out: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865

EDIT: also if you're using zone, it would look something like this
pawn Код:
public IsPlayerInDynamicArea(playerid, areaid);
{
    new zoneid = GetZoneName(playerid); //If you're using a_zones, this is an example
    if(areaid == 1 && zoneid == 192)
    {
        //function
    }
    return 1;
}