[Map] New Area51

As a mapper I was tired of the old area51 I figured why not make a great area51 with some trees based on my creativity and my art work of being famous due to tourist having to enjoy my artwork. I added some trees to area51 to give it a more realistic environment like if your were the enemy and your trying to capture the base in a seize edition great for TDM and cod servers great for RP. Note the base does look more realistic based on my creation of how a normal military should look like in real life. Feel to post your ideas about my version of area51 I tried my best I may not be a best mapper but I love being creative.

This map will lag very badly due to those large trees !
your FPS will be hell high which will result in a lag for the players in range !

anyway , good work !

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
This map will lag very badly due to those large trees !
your FPS will be hell high which will result in a lag for the players in range !

anyway , good work !

Thanks for positive feedback. I will try to fix the lag to make it better and more comfortable for players to enjoy roaming around in area51 I added bushes so it will be more a bit harder to find the base because in war games the military bases is covered with trees to hide the enemy's military base so the enemy team will do a search-to-find-the-enemy-base type of style in which the enemy team will search for it by going though the bushes to find the hidden base and to capture.

Roleplay servers shouldn't use it because it's very unrealistic. And what's the deal with those big trees in the desert?

All in all, it can be interasting for a TDM server.

It's looks pretty good but the I think you should try and use your objects more wisely and avoid excessive amounts like the trees all in a row.

It should serve a good purpose for some gamemodes.

Quote:

As a mapper I was tired of the old area51 I figured why not make a great area51 with some trees based on my creativity and my art work of being famous due to tourist having to enjoy my artwork.

Yes, you're a famous artist and this is surely your best work so far, you could totally sell this on ebay for millions.