Reality Roleplay - Gamemode Development

Hello, I recently making a new server I am looking for some ideas that would be great for a role-play server.
Note - This is not one of the released gamemodes.
I would like also if some of you may maybe tell me some of the things that would require to make a successful server.
I currently have a website hosted and teamspeak hosted, also a SA-MP server.

Thank you for your comments!

Key Features
Economy - The economy is really realistic, It is really simmilar to reallife.
Car Seats - You may hide you're weapon under the vehicles seat via /carseat!
Level Up - You don't get level ups, Your score is upon the game hours you have played in the server.
Trunk - You can put players inside the trunk!
Vehicles - You may buy upto 3 Vehicle. You can fully tune them - Tunnings are saved.
Maps - There are huge amount of mapping in the server that is custom!
Businesses - You can buy your own businesses once you have the right amount of money!
Houses - You can buy a house once you found the perfect one in Los Santos.
Factions - Faction System is dynamic, Mafias will be able to deal guns to gangs and Gangs will be able to grow weed and make cocaine,crack.
Tagging - Factions can tag up streets, mark areas to claim their turf.
Masks - You can buy a mask once you have reached 2hours of gameplay, You can get one from 24/7.
Jobs - There are few legal jobs Truck Job, Garbage Job, Sweeper, Cleaner(Graffit Cleaner), Farmer.
Registering - Your account will be approved by an administrator once you are trying to register.
Basket Ball - You can play basketball with your friends at basket ball courts
Car Damage - You can shoot a vehicle with a weapon to damage it, no person has to be inside it.
Drive By - You can lean in and out from the vehicle without re-entering the vehicle.
Realistic Weapon Damage - There is a realistic weapon damage system included in the script! It has no bugs
at all!
Drugs System - Gangs are able to grow drugs, and from drugs you will get temporally armor, health.
Armor - You can get armour from drugs, But the armour does not save on a logout(Maximum Armour is 45).

NOTE - I am just searching for ideas towards my server so I could develop a successful gamemode.

You say your "Economy" is "realistic". Define your definition of realism?

Are you saying your Economy takes into account supply and demand? What about the factor market? Product market? How do they all work together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BittleRyan
Посмотреть сообщение
You say your "Economy" is "realistic". Define your definition of realism?

Are you saying your Economy takes into account supply and demand? What about the factor market? Product market? How do they all work together?
Not sure what do you mean exactly by that.
But what I mean by Realistic Economy is that there will be houses around Los Santos with prices like 9,000 for an apartment depending on the location, houses for like 20000 - 30000. Mansions for even more.
Dealerships, stuff like that.

(Job Earning)
Truck Job - 100$
Garbage Job - 250$
Sweeper - 200$
Cleaner(Graffit Cleaner) - 220$
Farmer - 180$
Burgler Job - Being worked one, Average payment will be 150$.
- There are cooldowns for the jobs too. -

(Average prices for buying weapons)
Deagle - 700$
Colt - 450$
Shotgun - 880$
Uzi - 1900$
Tec9 - 2100$
AK47 - 1400$
Armor(45) - 300$

At the start when you connect to the server, we allow you to buy a BMX so it is easier for you to get around town.
Even the BMX costs 180$, There are cars like Sadler for 6,000$.. Clover for like 7,000$.
Shop prices, Cigarette for like 4$ stuff like that. I really hope you understand what I mean by this.

That is what I mean by Realistic Economy.
You won't be seeing players driving around with sultans/buffalos/infernuses when they join the server, and they will have to work to earn their stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spliffy
Посмотреть сообщение
Not sure what do you mean exactly by that.
But what I mean by Realistic Economy is that there will be houses around Los Santos with prices like 9,000 for an apartment depending on the location, houses for like 20000 - 30000. Mansions for even more.
Dealerships, stuff like that.

(Job Earning)
Truck Job - 100$
Garbage Job - 250$
Sweeper - 200$
Cleaner(Graffit Cleaner) - 220$
Farmer - 180$
Burgler Job - Being worked one, Average payment will be 150$.
- There are cooldowns for the jobs too. -

(Average prices for buying weapons)
Deagle - 700$
Colt - 450$
Shotgun - 880$
Uzi - 1900$
Tec9 - 2100$
AK47 - 1400$
Armor(45) - 300$

At the start when you connect to the server, we allow you to buy a BMX so it is easier for you to get around town.
Even the BMX costs 180$, There are cars like Sadler for 6,000$.. Clover for like 7,000$.
Shop prices, Cigarette for like 4$ stuff like that. I really hope you understand what I mean by this.

That is what I mean by Realistic Economy.
You won't be seeing players driving around with sultans/buffalos/infernuses when they join the server, and they will have to work to earn their stuff.
So not really a realistic economy. Just the average sub standard economy that has reduced prices. Got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BittleRyan
Посмотреть сообщение
So not really a realistic economy. Just the average sub standard economy that has reduced prices. Got it.
Well it is a realistic economy because you won't be seeing people run around 100,000$ in their wallet etc.
Its hard to explain, you really have to see the stuff yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spliffy
Посмотреть сообщение
Well it is a realistic economy because you won't be seeing people run around 100,000$ in their wallet etc.
Its hard to explain, you really have to see the stuff yourself.
That would be called realistic prices. Realistic economy is something completely different.

Just a friendly advice. Remove tuning from your list. It will cause lots of opcodes to those who have custom vehicles. So, Tuning like always is a No No.

Prime-Minister instead of President maybe?

Try getting rid of the Godfather code and that annoying NGRP leaked scripts, then just aim on making new jobs like lumberjack, mailman, stock seller, businessman, etc. Cause there's too many BS like the GM i mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemSAMP
Посмотреть сообщение
Try getting rid of the Godfather code and that annoying NGRP leaked scripts, then just aim on making new jobs like lumberjack, mailman, stock seller, businessman, etc. Cause there's too many BS like the GM i mentioned.
It is not a NGRP script, nor any of the released ones on SA_MP forums.
Its PR-RP, latest one.