Infraction System?
#1

I've read - http://forum.sa-mp.com/announcement.php?f=13 -

I've seen how it works and how long before the expiring. However? Whenever I get infracted or others we always either get a PERM. Ban or a temporary ban for over several months. Reasoning?
Reply
#2

There are three main types of penalties for breaking rules - a warning is basically a "don't do that again" slap on the wrist, a ban is reserved for serious or repeated rule breaking, "infractions" fall between these two and can add up to a ban. Every infraction type has a points value and an expiry time, if you get 10 infraction points at once you will be automatically banned. The categories are quite generic, so messages will often come with an additional explanation from the moderator that gave the penalty. The point costs and expiry times (i.e. how long it takes to lose those points from your total) are:

Generic Infraction Points Given Expiry Time
Posting in wrong forum 2 30 Day(s)
Thread Bumping 2 30 Day(s)
Inappropriate Language 3 30 Day(s)
Signature Rule Violation 3 30 Day(s)
Useless, unneeded or offtopic post 3 30 Day(s)
Posting more than one server advertisement in a month 4 30 Day(s)
Discussing cheat programs 5 30 Day(s)
Inappropriate Post Content (Offensive/Adult/Other) 5 60 Day(s)
Insulted Other Member/Flaming/Trolling 5 60 Day(s)
Spammed Advertisements (Existing member) 5 30 Day(s)
Trying to increase post count with 1 line posts 5 60 Day(s)
Spammed Advertisements (New User or Bot) 10 30 Day(s)



Kinda messed,but it's at the bottom of the post..
Reply
#3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
I've read - http://forum.sa-mp.com/announcement.php?f=13 -

I've seen how it works and how long before the expiring. However? Whenever I get infracted or others we always either get a PERM. Ban or a temporary ban for over several months. Reasoning?
The SA-MP forum is not obligated to tell you the reason for the bans. They also reserve the right to ban you at their own will.
Reply
#4

What did you get infracted for?
Reply
#5

I think the current system is fine.
Reply
#6

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
What did you get infracted for?
I haven't gotten infracted for awhile. I was just curious..
Reply
#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
I haven't gotten infracted for awhile. I was just curious..
Oh wait ill fix it brb
Reply
#8

Whelp.. I just got my first infraction in over a year.

OT: This thread can be closed lol.
Reply
#9

I've never been infracted, and hope I never will lol. But yea, the system is fine and they give the right amount of points out. Is it 10 to get permanently banned? Or is that just temporarily banned?
Reply
#10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
Посмотреть сообщение
I've never been infracted, and hope I never will lol. But yea, the system is fine and they give the right amount of points out. Is it 10 to get permanently banned? Or is that just temporarily banned?
I was permanently banned for over a year until they did a massive unban (which I am great for).
Reply
#11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
I was permanently banned for over a year until they did a massive unban (which I am great for).
You also evaded many times so you're lucky to have been unbanned at all.
Reply
#12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
You also evaded many times so you're lucky to have been unbanned at all.
I was childish back then. Read the quote in my signature..
Reply
#13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
I was childish back then. Read the quote in my signature..
that quote means nothing, doesn't change the fact that you "...."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)