How to create /invite and /accept

Hi i was wounder to know how to make /invite and sendclientmessage to the target player id for example
pawn Код:
format(string,sizeof(string),"%s has invite you to ... %s"
Using
Код:
Zcmd Y_ini (if it needed) and sscanf

pawn Код:
CMD:invite(playerid, params[])
{
       new id, PlayerName[24];
       if(sscanf(params,"u",playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "USAGE: /invite <playerid>
      SendClientMessage(id, COLOR_RED, "
%s has invited you to... !", PlayerName);
      return 1;
}
I hope this will help you.

Thanks for reply , but i already know this
I want /accept script not invite but thanks anyway

Try this.

Код:
command(hire, playerid, params[])
{
	if(Player[playerid][Faction] >= 1)
	{
	    if(Player[playerid][FactionRank] >= 6)
	    {
			new id, string[512], string1[128];
			if(sscanf(params, "u", id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "Server: /hire [playerid/name]");
			{
			    if(Player[id][Faction] == 0)
			    {
			        if(Player[playerid][FactionRank] == 6)format(string1, sizeof(string1), "%s", Factions[Player[playerid][Faction]][RankSix]);
			        else if(Player[playerid][FactionRank] == 7)format(string1, sizeof(string1), "%s", Factions[Player[playerid][Faction]][RankSeven]);
			        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s %s wants you to join thier Faction. (%s) Use '/accept faction' to join.", string1, RemoveUnderScore(playerid), Factions[Player[playerid][Faction]][FactionName]);
			        SendClientMessage(id, WHITE, string);
					format(string, sizeof(string), "You have invited %s to join %s.", RemoveUnderScore(id), Factions[Player[playerid][Faction]][FactionName]);
					SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, string);
					InvitedTo[id] = Player[playerid][Faction];
				}
				else return SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "That player is already in a Faction.");
			}
		}
		else return SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "You aren't a high enough rank to use this command.");
	}
	else return SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "You must be in a Faction to use this command.");
	return 1;
}

pawn Код:
new invitedfrom[MAX_PLAYERS];

CMD:invite(playerid, params[], help)
{
   new giveplayerid;
   if(sscanf(params, "u", giveplayerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "/invite [playerid/name]");
   if(giveplayerid == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "Error: Player not connected.");
   new string[100], sender[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], receiver[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
   GetPlayerName(playerid, sender, sizeof(sender));
   GetPlayerName(giveplayerid, receiver, sizeof(receiver));
   format(string, sizeof(string), "%s is inviting you to join their faction, type /acceptinvite to join the faction.", sender);
   SendClientMessage(giveplayerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, string);
   format(string, sizeof(string), "You have invited %s to join your faction, please wait while he accepts your invite request");
   SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, string);
   invitedfrom[giveplayerid] = playerid; // stores the player id to the invited from
   return 1;
}
CMD:acceptinvite(playerid, params[], help)
{
   if(invitedfrom[playerid] == -1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "You haven't been invited anywhere.");
   // use the invitedfrom variable to get the other player's faction ID, i.e. something like this:
   new other = invitedfrom[playerid];
   PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] = PlayerInfo[other][pLeader];
   PlayerInfo[playerid][pRank] = 1;
   // do the rest of your code here
   return 1;
}

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid) // make sure you have this
{
   invitedfrom[playerid] = -1;
   return 1;
}

I'd recommend you set a timer that will cancel it after like 2 minutes, just to not cause any type of errors.