Help me out!

Hello guys, I just wanna ask you for one question. I wanna to learn to scripting PAWN. I have readed wiki's, *******s tutorials. I know mains and functions. But now I dont know what to do, create something or what. Please guys, share your experience to newbie. Thank you very much!

It's nice to see you did some of the basics. What I suggest, is to check any script on the forum that interests you, and check how it's made. Once you think you understand enough of what is used where, and why, you can try to edit certain parts, and add things to it. This way you can learn to do the bigger stuff while having the fun of playing with functions and ideas.

Once you think you got the hang of it, try making a script from scratch (which means it's build from a new.pwn document, or from a blank document), and make any script you want.
Remember that for questions, just post here

(( Remember that the advice I gave you is based on personal experience. You might find that this doesn't work for you -No problem, I'm sure other people will give advice aswell. ))

There are also quite some tutorials here on SA-MP Forums, you might want to check some of those.

I also suggest you to read the forum rules, if you didn't do that already. If you follow those rules, your stay here might be a little nicer

#Jstylezzz Thank you very much, I will try to download one of my favorite script and find out all thing about that script.

yeah, how i started was got myself a pawno language guide read all thru that.

I too had no idea how it would work, now simply download a basic gamemode where there are very basic feature.

If you are into Roleplay Community -> First develop your idea how it's going to be.
Look out for really basic gamemode let' say only Login/Register , That will give you idea and you can go on and add whatever you wish.

Good Luck.

If I have no idea how to make Register / Login system, I need first of all read tutorial, and then try to rewrite to my script but not copy/paste. M?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailews
Посмотреть сообщение
If I have no idea how to make Register / Login system, I need first of all read tutorial, and then try to rewrite to my script but not copy/paste. M?
Exactly when you start scripting c+p is the worst idea. Try writing your own from scratch. Just get the ideas from other gamemodes, they're located at our samp forum gamemode section.

I understand at first it's pretty rough to get used to dw you will get used to it

#DavidLuango Thank you mate, I will try my best!

When I started scripting back in.. April I think . Well, I made like a million and two topics here regarding help for SA-MP scripting which got me down to -12 rep or something lol. So anyway, I started off by reading other scripts, and then learning from that, I removed the commands that existed and tried to rewrite them. If I got errors, I tried to fix them myself. If I couldn't fix it myself, I ******'d the error to try and find a solution, if I still didn't find any solution, that's when I posted here on the SA-MP scripting help forum. So, try everything before you try the last thing of posting here with regards to help.