Portwarding won't work..

Hello, let's make it short, I've portwarded my ports (7777), later on I configured the server.cfg, so it looks like that:

pawn Код:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 1
rcon_password 1122
maxplayers 50
port 7777
hostname asdasd
gamemode0 XXX 1
filterscripts gl_actions gl_realtime gl_mapicon ls_mall attachments skinchanger vspawner
plugins sscanf
announce 0
query 1
chatlogging 0
weburl [url]www.blablabla.com[/url]
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 0
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S]
Later on I run the server file and it starts working without any errors, now when I add my IPADRESS:7777, it says
retrieving info on my server, so how do I make the whole thing work?

What did I forget or do wrong? Thanks in advance.

pawn Код:
announce 1
PS: You need to join from localhost to your computer which is portforwarded. The rest of the players need to connect through YOUR_IP:7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
announce 1
PS: You need to join from localhost to your computer which is portforwarded. The rest of the players need to connect through YOUR_IP:7777
I didn't understand much, I already had a server running once from my own IP, and I had announce on 1 I just forgot to edit it here sorry, anyways, I already was connecting once from my IP, and the port 7777 but somehow now it won't work...any other ideas?

Maybe you portforward'd wrong, try this: Use portforward.com to find a tutorial on how to port forward your IP, make sure you forward the port 7777 (outbound and inbound (you'll understand once you get to it)) once it gets to that part of the installation. You need to select which router you have first from that site too.

Else, if that doesn't work, make sure you're portforwarding outbound and inbound connections for the port 7777.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe you portforward'd wrong, try this: Use portforward.com to find a tutorial on how to port forward your IP, make sure you forward the port 7777 (outbound and inbound (you'll understand once you get to it)) once it gets to that part of the installation. You need to select which router you have first from that site too.

Else, if that doesn't work, make sure you're portforwarding outbound and inbound connections for the port 7777.
Lol ty, I was only forwarding the inbound -.-