Attack button Problem! Help!

Help!!

When i press the attack button (Left mouse button + Ctrl on foot)
it attacks and then i cant move or do anything except use the chat
or go to the menu and it will be fine again but if i press attack again
same thing happens and then chat and menu wont work so the game
still runs but i cannot do anything !!!

Please help me because this is just unplayable!

You got any mods? installed?

Nope

Check on your script if you have any "TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, false);" anywhere under OnPlayerKeyStateChange...

Hmm you must have some kind of hacks installed because a long time ago when I hacked but I stoped like 2 years ago I had the same problem bit when I removed the hacks it all worked again if you don't have hacks try reinstall samp and if that does not work try reinstall gta.

Hope this helps others too.

I have sobiet for my handling line (drifting), but it was all good before.

I had this EXACT Problem. It is to do with your GTA.EXE. Or in your case the sobiet. Basicly when you edit the handling for the game whether its sobiet or Handling.two file, It will prevent you from being able to push the Attack button. It's something to do with the Nitros etc. I only resolved it with Uninstalling the Handling mods.

Try it and tell me what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotthall
Посмотреть сообщение
I had this EXACT Problem. It is to do with your GTA.EXE. Or in your case the sobiet. Basicly when you edit the handling for the game whether its sobiet or Handling.two file, It will prevent you from being able to push the Attack button. It's something to do with the Nitros etc. I only resolved it with Uninstalling the Handling mods.

Try it and tell me what happens.
Well hope this thing helps resolve your problem. Its ok about the past, but once you already don't want to use hacks.. make sure your fully clean. Hope it makes sense.