Filterscript not working

Hello ladies and gentleman.

I am Eemalekorraks and I would like to request a little bit of assistance.
I have created a server and added a filterscript. It's an ingame object editor filterscript.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=335711 <--- this is the filterscript.

It works perfectly on my own server, and I have no problems.
However when I use Filezilla to add it to my host it doesn't work.

The filterscript loads without errors.
I have tried restarting the whole host and using /rcon changemode (scriptnamehere) , but still nothing.

/rcon reloadfs objecteditor (also works) and it loads like it should be.

But upon typing /openeditor which is a command to enter the editor. It says Server:Unknown command.

I have it installed correctly!

Any help about how I could get this working would be apprecciated and will surely give the helper a REP UP!

Thanks in advance, Eemale

You shall post this in FS topic.

Do you have your sscanf plugin installed on your host?

I was also wondering about that, but as I said, yes I do have it installed.

Did you try compiling this script in your gamemode instead of inputting it as an filterscript?

that didn't work out aswell...

Go to your server log in as a rcon admin do /rcon reloadfs [FS NAME] to reload it and see if it does say "Loaded"
or "Loading Faied" if it failed that means it is not uploaded properly if it does say Loaded and still wont work you may have some plugins messing or files...

Make sure if the filterscript has spaces in it, don't put spaces in your server.cfg of the file for any example: "My toilet system" would be input the server.cfg as "mytoiletsystem". If that doesn't work out it can be just a problem with either the filterscript, or your gamemode doesn't support the functions of the filterscript.

Probably youre using OnPlayerCommandText with ZCMD or youre missing plugins such as sscanf or so