CreatePickup doesn't return pickup ID

How come under OnPlayerPickUpPickup "pickupid" is always 0? I tried picking two different pickups, one of them had to have an ID thats not 0.

Bump

The first pickup ID is always Zero (0) and it increments its value once more pickups are created. Try to create more business and their pickups , check their id's. I am sure they wont be the same.

Okay...Thanks for that.

But i got another problem: how come under OnPlayerPickUpPickup "pickupid" is always 0? I tried picking two different pickups, one of them had to have an ID thats not 0.

bump

Did you have added counter++; in your code?

Well i did, but that's not the problem anymore... It is in the message before "bump" ill update my first post

Bump

Show the code where you create the pickups

pawn Код:
stock LoadBiznius()
{
    new query[170],counter,string[100],ticks = GetTickCount();
    mysql_query("SELECT * FROM verslai");
    mysql_store_result();
    while(mysql_fetch_row_format(query,"|"))
    {
        sscanf(query,"p<|>e<ds[24]s[51]fffdddd>",bInfo[counter]);
        bInfo[counter][BussinessPickup] = CreatePickup(1314,1,bInfo[counter][bpX],bInfo[counter][bpY],bInfo[counter][bpZ],0);
        printf("Pickupid while loading:%d",bInfo[counter][BussinessPickup]);
        if(bInfo[counter][Nupirktas] == 1) format(string,sizeof(string),"%s\nSavininkas: %s",bInfo[counter][bPavadinimas],bInfo[counter][Savininkas]);
        else format(string,sizeof(string),"Verslo pavadinimas: %s\nVerslas parduodamas\nVerslo kaina: %d$",bInfo[counter][bPavadinimas],bInfo[counter][Kaina]);
        bInfo[counter][Bussiness3D] = Create3DTextLabel(string,BIZ_COLOR,bInfo[counter][bpX],bInfo[counter][bpY],bInfo[counter][bpZ],10.0,0,1);
        counter++;
    }
    printf("[VERSLAI]Pakrauti %d verslai. Krovimo trukme:%d MS",mysql_num_rows(), GetTickCount() - ticks);
    mysql_free_result();
    return 1;
}
And the prints from above:
pawn Код:
[19:35:23] Pickupid while loading:0
[19:35:23] Pickupid while loading:1
[19:35:23] Pickupid while loading:2