Which car would you buy?

My brother is buying a car tomorrow but can't really decide which one. There are Audi A8 (2005 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi....2_Quattro.jpg) and Crysler 300 (http://0.tqn.com/d/cars/1/0/T/b/2/12...8_leftrear.jpg)

Both cost 15.000Ђ

Look wise, I would pick the crysler

I'd say the Chrysler.

Audi A8 is a powerful car, no doubt... but if you ask me, I always prefer getting a car which says something about you, suits you and represents you as who you are... nowdays every wanna be ladies men virgins are driving a BMW, thinking they're man enough to let BMW talk about them... My point is, chose which suits him better.

Audi is more for party guy, you know, hanging out with friends and girls. Chrysler is more for serious people, you cant really start drifting with it, you can but it doesn't suits it purpose.

I'm actually planning to get Chrysler Crossfire for myself.

A 15000Ђ decision and youre asking in a forum filled with guys who dont even get enough pocketmoney to pay a server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
A 15000Ђ decision and youre asking in a forum filled with guys who dont even get enough pocketmoney to pay a server.
Doesn't mean they don't have taste in cars... You don't need to own it to suggest someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
Посмотреть сообщение
Audi A8 is a powerful car, no doubt... but if you ask me, I always prefer getting a car which says something about you, suits you and represents you as who you are... nowdays every wanna be ladies men virgins are driving a BMW, thinking they're man enough to let BMW talk about them... My point is, chose which suits him better.

Audi is more for party guy, you know, hanging out with friends and girls. Chrysler is more for serious people, you cant really start drifting with it, you can but it doesn't suits it purpose.

I'm actually planning to get Chrysler Crossfire for myself.
What the fuck?

Hard to tell without the engine specs, but if your brother only cares about the looks I guess Chrysler has done a better job on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
Посмотреть сообщение
nowdays every wanna be ladies men virgins are driving a BMW, thinking they're man enough to let BMW talk about them...
I hate when people think about us BMW owners like that, I've been with the same girl for 3 years now (Bought the a few weeks ago) and don't really consider myself a 'wannabe' ladies' man, I just love the way they go and how they're good to drive. Atleast mine is.

Anyway, if I was you, I'd go for the Audi. Cheap parts, atleast around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop reading my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
Посмотреть сообщение
What the fuck?

Hard to tell without the engine specs, but if your brother only cares about the looks I guess Chrysler has done a better job on that.
Well... if you don't care about looks, then I see nothing except Mercedes Benz, there's reason why every third man drives it, because it's quality is excellent and for the record, it's german. But I personally find it kind of stupid when I'm driving a same car as every third guy in my line...

PS: I knew some bmw owners would be pissed on my prev post, but not gonna change my mind either.