INI_WriteInt("Interior",BizInfo[bizid][Interior]);
    INI_WriteInt("Vault",BizInfo[bizid][Vault]);
    INI_WriteInt("Owned",BizInfo[bizid][Owned]);
    INI_WriteString("Owner",BizInfo[bizid][Owner]);// End Of Errors
    return 1;
}
ERRORS:
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian\My Documents\Samp Servers\World Wide Roleplay\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(123) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian\My Documents\Samp Servers\World Wide Roleplay\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(124) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian\My Documents\Samp Servers\World Wide Roleplay\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(125) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian\My Documents\Samp Servers\World Wide Roleplay\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(126) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian\My Documents\Samp Servers\World Wide Roleplay\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(127) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian\My Documents\Samp Servers\World Wide Roleplay\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(128) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian\My Documents\Samp Servers\World Wide Roleplay\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(129) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian\My Documents\Samp Servers\World Wide Roleplay\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(130) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian\My Documents\Samp Servers\World Wide Roleplay\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(131) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian\My Documents\Samp Servers\World Wide Roleplay\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(132) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian\My Documents\Samp Servers\World Wide Roleplay\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(133) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian\My Documents\Samp Servers\World Wide Roleplay\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(134) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)

Read ****** Topic on y_ini again and read the error It'd help alot.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=175565

INI_WriteFloat("xCoord",BizInfo[bizid][ex]);

Where is that saving to for example it'd be something like

INI_WriteFloat(myfile, "xCoord",BizInfo[bizid][ex]);

Make sure you open the file before continuing to edit the file.