[FilterScript] Nitro bar next to the hud

Hello!

Why I created this nitro bar? Because last times I'm back to playing Need for Speed Underground 2 game, and to be honest with everybody, that's my favourite NFS game, even if it's really old, it doesn't matter.

So I just got inspired to create a nitro bar similar to the NFS U2 one.

Simply, if player's driving a car, he can use his nitro only if nitro bar is filled at least a little bit. He can refill his nitro by driving faster than 80km/h.

No clue about any bugs.

The script is unfinished, there might be some kind of bugs, but I'm just releasing it, because of 'no time'. There are not any security things like, checking for bikes, or nitro for bikes. You can edit it as you want, but please, just keep credits in *.pwn file at least. You might change it to timer instead of OnPlayerUpdate callback. I just used that for tests, as I said, I have no time to develop it anymore. Sorry about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1_cKkWg1Iw

P.S
Yes, I know I'm really bad at design part.

Video is private, good job!111!1!1 Well prepared!11!11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellize
View Post
Video is private, good job!111!1!1 Well prepared!11!11
Stop complaining. Just a mistake, I am just a human.

Nice work.

Lovely script, I wonder if you can make this the way that it won't refill and when the NOS runs out that you cannot use it no more. (For RP purposes ofcourse.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic
View Post
Lovely script, I wonder if you can make this the way that it won't refill and when the NOS runs out that you cannot use it no more. (For RP purposes ofcourse.)
It is possible. Just remove a filling functionality from OnPlayerUpdate and hide a textdraw when player's run out of nitro. Feel free to edit it as you want.

I know it looks really basic, I wanted to make a pictures in *.txd file with nitro filled on bar around the hud, and just script that, but I have no time and I didn't test it at all. Just an idea.

Enjoy anyway.

Great work
Unique idea

Good script :P

Holy this is nice dude

Nice work, great for Racing scripts.