fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "y_timers/impl"

What does this mean, help?

The whole error is...
C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\Documents\xxxxxxxx\pawno\include \YSI/y_timers.inc(82) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "y_timers/impl"

What's wrong?
I have YSI installed.

I guess it has something to do with slashes and back slashes (in #include). Read this topic about File Inclusion https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=416551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dragon.
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess it has something to do with slashes and back slashes (in #include). Read this topic about File Inclusion https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=416551
Alright thanks.
Fixed.

Although I have another problem...

Код:
[21:53:25] Script[gamemodes/CG-RP.amx]: Run time error 17: "Invalid/unsupported P-code file format"
[21:53:25] Failed to load 'gamemodes/CG-RP.amx' script.

Make sure you have CG-RP compiled and placed in the right directory which is in the gamemodes folder. Also when you compile, make sure you open the pawno when you compile (instead of double-clicking the gamemode). Take care of your plugins' extensions (.dll for Windows and .so for Linux).

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure you have CG-RP compiled and placed in the right directory which is in the gamemodes folder. Also when you compile, make sure you open the pawno when you compile (instead of double-clicking the gamemode). Take care of your plugins' extensions (.dll for Windows and .so for Linux).
Same thing happens.
Could the reason be that this happens?
While I'm compiling, this shows up.

After I click "Close program" this happens.

It says successfully compiled in the bottom left corner, but the compiler appears blank, probably because of the "crash".

Of course it won't work! If the compiler crashes, that means that the .amx isn't created! What last thing did you add which before it, it didn't crash the compiler? If you don't remember, I suggest commenting out lines and compiling and do it over and over again until you reach for the part that crashes the compiler.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Of course it won't work! If the compiler crashes, that means that the .amx isn't created! What last thing did you add which before it, it didn't crash the compiler? If you don't remember, I suggest commenting out lines and compiling and do it over and over again until you reach for the part that crashes the compiler.
I didn't actually add anything, I got this script from a friend and I'm sure it compiled correctly for him.

Then get the .amx from him if you're unable to solve it yourself. The only way to fix the crash of the compiler is to know where is the snippet of code which causes that crash.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Then get the .amx from him if you're unable to solve it yourself. The only way to fix the crash of the compiler is to know where is the snippet of code which causes that crash.
Well I just went through commenting a whole lot of stuff but then when I narrowed down to the only possible cause of the crash, it still wouldn't work.