REP System

When I REP+ a member, After I saw his gamemode, I repped it but it said, Please spread some rep before giving it again to this member. So whats the problem ??

What do you mean "whats the problem ??" It says right there in plain sight! Read it again. "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to <name> again." You can't give the same person reputation again too quickly, give other people rep before trying.

it means u gave them too much rep, give others more before giving him again

I gave only once REP+ to Goldilox. I have REPPED+ others too. But their rep does not increases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahadtariq73
Посмотреть сообщение
I gave only once REP+ to Goldilox. I have REPPED+ others too. But their rep does not increases.
Yes once you rep someone you must rep quite a lot few people to give him it again. You also need a positive rep to give other people +rep. You're currently sitting at -6 so I wouldn't bother repping people until you get it over 0 again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes once you rep someone you must rep quite a lot few people to give him it again. You also need a positive rep to give other people +rep. You're currently sitting at -6 so I wouldn't bother repping people until you get it over 0 again.
How can I get my REP reset ??

You can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't.
ok thnx for your help..