Player Stats Loading/Saving

Alright so I have scripting experience and all but for some reason I can't figure out this problem. I'm thinking it might be a path of some sort? But when a player logs on and lets say obtains score, money, and level whatever it might be then logs off and logs back on it will save. BUT when I shut the server off everything is lost? Not exactly sure of the problem here.

You're mentioning when you forcefully through the (RCON) do such? Whenever someone restarts the server forcefully (incorrectly/nonsafely) it can cause damage. (/rcon gmx or /rcon exit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
You're mentioning when you forcefully through the (RCON) do such? Whenever someone restarts the server forcefully (incorrectly/nonsafely) it can cause damage. (/rcon gmx or /rcon exit).
Even with using /rcon exit.. The player stats still fail to save and load when starting the server up and logging back in, I also realize that when I go into the player's account in the files there is nothing in the player account.. Usually you would see the player level, how much cash, etc there is nothing there just a blank userfile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny123
Посмотреть сообщение
Even with using /rcon exit.. The player stats still fail to save and load when starting the server up and logging back in.
When using the (/rcon gmx and /rcon exit) are very unsafe ways of (closing/restarting) your server. That's why you should do it through your host or putty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
When using the (/rcon gmx and /rcon exit) are very unsafe ways of (closing/restarting) your server. That's why you should do it through your host or putty.
Still fails to save, also I edited the last post of mine and added more. "I also realize that when I go into the player's account in the files there is nothing in the player account.. Usually you would see the player level, how much cash, etc there is nothing there just a blank userfile."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny123
Посмотреть сообщение
Still fails to save, also I edited the last post of mine and added more. "I also realize that when I go into the player's account in the files there is nothing in the player account.. Usually you would see the player level, how much cash, etc there is nothing there just a blank userfile."
You should check for when the game-mode is exiting for the information regarding the player(s) user-files.

Maybe your player saving comes in a certain time or something, Just before closing or gmxing create a command that saves everything like [/savechars] or something it'll be helpful, and this is called "rollback" when a thing is done and it's not loaded.