Banned on Login Screen [+REP]

I apologize if this is not in the correct section, because I'm not sure if this is a script related problem or not. My server is up and running but the thing is, everybody else is allowed to join my server. But when I try to log in with ANY account I create, it just says I have been banned automatically. Its as if I have been IP banned from my own server, but I checked all of the files and it nothing shows that I'm banned, I even got one of my admins in the server to unban my IP and it still says I'm banned, how can I fix this?

Do you use MYSQL or something? Maybe you can check the account in the tables or some shit. or maybe someone range banned your IP?

Did you check your GM? I take it you DLed your gamemode...Is it from the released gamemodes?

I checked to see if my current gamemode was the problem, so I put on a different once instead and it still said the same thing when I tried to join the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChimpJr
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you use MYSQL or something? Maybe you can check the account in the tables or some shit. or maybe someone range banned your IP?
^ ^... ' or maybe someone range banned your IP? ' did you check that?

No bans on my firewall either.

Also another problem I encountered, my gamemode now says unknown. How do I fix that?

Remove the IP of your SA-MP interface and put it again, sometimes that happens to me and i fix it like that.