Pwn file gone

Hey guys!
i have problem of PWN file, i compiled it to AMX file then one day idk why but the PWN file deleted (i dont have another source of the PWN file - i created it myself)
Can i compile the AMX file back to PWN file?
Please help!

Nope, you can't.
I hope you've learned your lesson: Always make backups.

You can do it actually to obtain some main parts of your script, but the rest of the script would be corrupted. I suggest you to read ******'s thread regarding deAMX here.

As always, keep backups. Externally, and internally.

Okay.. thanks anyway

So the .pwn magically disappeared right? I've seen so many of these posts and it's clearly a stolen script, if you had actually made the .pwn file you would always have a backup somewhere but when the .amx is stolen there's no backup at all.

Now be completely honest and that's why you want to compile the .amx to .pwn

try checking the Recycle Bin check there. Or at least create a backup. In case you've found a backup of the script you're lucky. But it might be outdated (Not updated unlike your current one since it is a backup)

or you can restore your computer thats how i got mine back. when i lost it

Or go to the folder where you kept the .pwn, if it is indeed yours and not stolen, and right click it and click previous version. Then you can restore it!

You can't bring it back cleanly, and PAWN doesn't randomly delete files. This seems a bit fishy, not that it matters because there is NO way to de-amx anything and get 100% accuracy in the pwn file.