NEED HELP error 004

C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(3454) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(3483) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(3829) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerInterior" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(3872) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleName"
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(3872) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(388 : error 004: function "IsASalesVehicle" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(3892) : error 004: function "GetVehiclePrice" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(3987) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(3992) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(3997) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4002) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4007) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(5657) : error 004: function "ClearChatbox" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(5724) : error 004: function "ClearChatbox" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6243) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6283) : error 004: function "SafeResetPlayerWeapons" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6312) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerWeapon" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6359) : error 004: function "SaveGuns" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6363) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6367) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6371) : error 004: function "UpdatePlayerPosition" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6477) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(647 : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerInterior" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6487) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(648 : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerInterior" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6520) : error 004: function "RemoveRoadblock" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Desktop\GTASCRIPT\Raven's Roleplay 0.3x\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6577) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

here a code that error : i want to know how to fix them.
before these code show up i was edit some tutorial by changing language in a script.
thank you for help!

Use a bracket counter here http://codegenerators.pl/

Make sure you're using the correct amount of brackets needed.

thank you " DobbysGamertag " i'll try.