Which country has more cheaters?

Like the title says. Im developing a country ban system using GeoIP plugin and i wanna know which country has more cheaters. Im referring to the owners of a server, from which country do you get more pissed off by cheaters?

So you are saying you are gonna ban a whole country? Well you're fucked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard145
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, and i have already banned the Russia. I know i can sound a bit racist (and maybe stupid) but my server is full of cheaters and spammers and they mostly come from Russia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard145
Посмотреть сообщение
No he's not. I'm currently blocking:

China
Iran
Russia
Nigeria
Estonia

at the firewall.

That said this topic is going to become a shit-fest soon, so expect it to be locked if/when that happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
That said this topic is going to become a shit-fest soon, so expect it to be locked if/when that happens.
Go for it if it happens, i'm just asking a tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face9000
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, and i have already banned the Russia. I know i can sound a bit racist (and maybe stupid) but my server is full of cheaters and spammers and they mostly come from Russia.
You should update your anti cheat/spam, shouldn't you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicow
Посмотреть сообщение
You should update your anti cheat/spam, shouldn't you ?
Is what i did already, but are you able to stop 100 russians in a row when they're spamming and fake killing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
No he's not. I'm currently blocking:

China
Iran
Russia
Nigeria
Estonia

at the firewall.

Those countries actually play SAMP are you serious? I know Russia, but how the fuck do people from the rest of those countries play on SAMP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potmon
Посмотреть сообщение
Those countries actually play SAMP are you serious? I know Russia, but how the fuck do people from the rest of those countries play on SAMP?
Me too though I've seen Nigeria, Estonia and Iran but never China players, I don't know how would they be able to get English. Sorry no offense to Chinese but I haven't seen any Chinese speaking English in real life literally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XProtocol
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry no offense to Chinese but I haven't seen any Chinese speaking English in real life literally.
Stop staying inside all day!