Stealth Games

Hello, I have a question,

Any of you gamers know a stealth game? I've played plenty of Splinter Cell's, Assassins Creed.

It would be even cooler with an online option. Any of you know an awesome stealth game? I would like to know them.

Thanks!

Can't think of any others than splinter cell really, but how cool was it? How many splinter cell games have you played? I've played the original, chaos theory, double agent, I'm meant to have conviction arrive tomorrow, and definitely getting blacklist. It's funny, splinter cell started out as an old retired spy going back into the field for a little longer, and now he's turned into James Bond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
Can't think of any others than splinter cell really, but how cool was it? How many splinter cell games have you played? I've played the original, chaos theory, double agent, I'm meant to have conviction arrive tomorrow, and definitely getting blacklist. It's funny, splinter cell started out as an old retired spy going back into the field for a little longer, and now he's turned into James Bond.
I am going to buy Blacklist. But in the meantime I want another game, I have played conviction and double agent.

Thief: The Dark Project

Hitman Absolution or them other old classic Hitman parts.

FarCry 3 and The Elder Scrolls does alright with stealth. Metro Last Light has a bit of stealth action. Thief is always a good one. Dishonored.

Thank you for the comments, I noticed the Hitman. Thanks for your time

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - my favorite game. Amazing in every aspect.

If you haven't played any Splinter Cell older than Double Agent, then well-. you should.

Dishonored and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.