Is this allowed?

Is selling your old money, accounts, and possessions on SAMP servers allowed in terms of SAMP rules? I know individual servers don't allow it but does SAMP itself have problems with it? I don't mean to make topics "SELLING MONEY ON NGRP" but having it in your signature or just generally posting it if someone asks in a topic.

SA-MP itself probably doesn't have an issue but the servers will and they will find out.

Hmm I am still wondering, I mean there's not any rule even remotely relating to it and it's not even illegal in any way. But would a beta tester ban someone for doing this or give them points? Would they get the user's IP and inform the server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm I am still wondering, I mean there's not any rule even remotely relating to it and it's not even illegal in any way. But would a beta tester ban someone for doing this or give them points? Would they get the user's IP and inform the server?
Issues might occur if players use this as a way to scam other players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
No you're not going to get banned here, I don't quite see why you would be worried about that. We don't ban people for problems on individual servers.

Oh that's good then, thank you for clearing that up.