Pawn error "Unable to execute compiler"

when i try to compile any script, always give me that error "unable to execute compiler" i have another pawn's here, and they don't work, why?

i trie to search in forum, but i can't "You are not allowed to search for posts in this forum. "

download sa-mp 0.3 server.
www.sa-mp.com

Don't work :S

yeah for me now haves this problem too i already have the Framework 3.5 but still dont work plz help

happened to me too, i have windows 7, what i did is disable UAC, and put PAWN and PAWNCC in compatibility with Win98, and though UAC is deactivated i put it as run as admin!

THANKS ALOT MAN im using windows 7 too and now work haa finally i thoght i need to format my PC

Й Bom Ser Portuguкs ^^

translation: Good To Be Portuguese!

I'm having the same exact problem, i have Windows 7 and every time i try to play it says: unable to execute. i have tried to run it as administrator. i have changed the properties and it wont work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchkinson
View Post
happened to me too, i have windows 7, what i did is disable UAC, and put PAWN and PAWNCC in compatibility with Win98, and though UAC is deactivated i put it as run as admin!
I LOVE U MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchkinson
View Post
happened to me too, i have windows 7, what i did is disable UAC, and put PAWN and PAWNCC in compatibility with Win98
I have XP man and this worked!!!! THANKS A LOT!