Serious help needed. (ZCMD & Y_INI)

I recently got to grips with an admin system after you wonderful people gave me a big hand, so thanks so much! Some of you know that I learn by completed pieces of code, and then I can write them fluently. As said before, I know nobody will write me pieces of code forever, but I ask that you give me the foundations so that I can build and convey your knowledge through myself. Anybody who can help and not say "request a script here" would be greatful, because I'm not requesting a script: I'm wanting to learn so I can do it again and actually understand it.

So, this is basically what I need:

3 factions, we'll call them SAPD, FBI and Gang.

I need 3 tiers, and tier 2's may use the /invite command.

I also need /uninvite and then I think the rest I can learn on my own, but that's all I ask.

I'm using ZCMD & Y_INI to process and save stuff, so please just help me with this. Use whatever enums, or whatever to do the factions, and I'll alter my script accordingly.

Thank you very much! (I haven't just requested this out of the blue, I have made an effort to find what I'm looking for, but I don't want to copy others' scripts.)

It's great you replied ******, I sent you a PM so thanks very much for replying!

I'm always wanting to learn. I have aspirations to learn and so I don't like stealing. Plus, would you recommend any modes that I can see and learn from easily, ******?