10 Warnings Gamemods United Gaming RP [0.3x - unique]

Код HTML:
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\GTA Godmonkey\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(232) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "MAX_ROADBLOCKS")
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\GTA Godmonkey\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(29036) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\GTA Godmonkey\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(97352) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "params"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\GTA Godmonkey\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(97390) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "params"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\GTA Godmonkey\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(97411) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "params"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\GTA Godmonkey\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(98459) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "params"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\GTA Godmonkey\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(103953) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\GTA Godmonkey\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(104098) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\GTA Godmonkey\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(28182) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "InfoBoardTimer"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\GTA Godmonkey\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(56414) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "iSweeper"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

10 Warnings.

Please show the Script.
How can we fix it without script?

Код:
GTA Godmonkey\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(232) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "MAX_ROADBLOCKS")
Hmm.. Go to #define MAX_ROADBLOCKS and delete that.

About the params thing, use pragma to make it go away.

Loose indentation, go to codegenerators.pl/indent, and then indent the whole code. If that doesn't work, use pragma, again for this.

Not sure about the redundant test, lemme go through the script and find it out.

Why I'm using pragma for this is to make the compiler ignore most of the warnings.

Fix Scripts provide me. finished Upload file for me.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?58s50ukx8da9f7g
Thx

DunDun

asd i only know to solve some of it....
1. Lose Indentation = Fix the Spacing
2. Symbol is never used = you could actually removed that as the compiler said its not being used in anything

EDIT: i cant download that since i am on a tab right now and there is no pawno

Fix me Please

T-T

DON'T BUMP PLEASE and and go to MAX_ROADBLOCKS and delete it and place this on top of your script
pawn Код:
#pragma unused params
, but I don't advice using pragma though

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd163255
Посмотреть сообщение
Код HTML:
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\GTA Godmonkey\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(103953) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\GTA Godmonkey\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(104098) : warning 217: loose indentation
 value that is never used: "iSweeper"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

10 Warnings.
You should use your Tab Button to indenate the line

For this one
pawn Код:
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\GTA Godmonkey\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(232) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "MAX_ROADBLOCKS")
Go and remove that fucking line