Need help Gametextforplayer then a player enter a area?

Hey... i have cant find a wiki site there there are the code to the area gametext...

I hope you can find it or a link...

It is. If i enter the area i have create by a gangzone and then i enter the gangzone there will come a text up how can i do it?

Did you only do a millisecond of searching? I only spent five seconds of my life and found this.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GameTextForPlayer

Yes that site i have found... But how can i put so then i enter a area then will the gametext come up?

well you can use use this function with the help of streamer

pawn Код:
new msgarea = CreateDynamicSphere(Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:size, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1);

Public OnPlayerEnterDynamicArea(playerid, areaid);
{
       if(areaid == msgarea)
       {
           //send your message to player.
       }

return 1;
}

Don't listen to RedCrossER he doesn't know what he's talking about, I recommend defining areas with Incognito's streamer it's the best way to detect when a player enters an area. IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint() you would have to check every second for all the players on the server not the right way to go.

But how can i so do it?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865

CreateDynamicRectangle(Float:minx, Float:miny, Float:maxx, Float:maxy, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1);

OnPlayerEnterDynamicArea(playerid, areaid);

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't listen to RedCrossER he doesn't know what he's talking about, I recommend defining areas with Incognito's streamer it's the best way to detect when a player enters an area. IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint() you would have to check every second for all the players on the server not the right way to go.
if you can explain more better then do it instead of that flamming is not allowed.

I showed him the functions and callback if I do anymore I'll be writing the script for him. If he can't do it at this point or at least give it a try he needs more practice with easier stuff.

delete this post.