Problems with GivePlayerCash

Problems with GivePlayerCash This is my errors :

In the line it : GivePlayerCash (playerid, 20000);

This is the same line ! HELP ME ! WHAT TO DO ?! Same error if I do GivePlayerMoney...

Errors :

Код:
d:\Users\User\Desktop\\gamemodes\.pwn(3757) : error 012: invalid function call, not a valid address
d:\Users\User\Desktop\gamemodes\.pwn(3757) : warning 215: expression has no effect
d:\Users\User\Desktop\gamemodes\.pwn(3757) : warning 215: expression has no effect
d:\Users\User\Desktop\gamemodes\.pwn(3757) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
d:\Users\User\Desktop\gamemodes\.pwn(3757) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
d:\Users\User\Desktop\gamemodes\.pwn(3757) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

You use money anti-cheat? Read this, I suppose this is what you are trying to apply in your server: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=71136

Do what I say in BOLD. I often tell people to do two things and they do one then I spend 10 posts trying to get them to co-operate and post the other. Help me to help you.

Show the line above that. The compiler will sometimes find an error but move on to the next line before reporting it, making it appear to be on the line below. That line is fine.

Also, show your GivePlayerCash function/macro.

Dumb Answer (Sorry)