How to see your reputation changes?

I have -4 already... would like to know who/why.

At your UserCP --> http://forum.sa-mp.com/usercp.php

You will usually get negative rep by posting in the wrong section, double posting or just general trolling. I suggest you just read the rules ect before posting. Also, rep is just a number. Posts are what's more important than anything.

Yeah I guess, but server ads as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis The Tiger
Посмотреть сообщение
You will usually get negative rep by posting in the wrong section, double posting or just general trolling. I suggest you just read the rules ect before posting. Also, rep is just a number. Posts are what's more important than anything.
Or asking, how to Get Rep...
And asking how many Reps you need to Advertise...

This Community is Full of motherfuckers, who don't want other server owners to Advertise.
It's Cruel when you think about it, I never asked that cause I wouldn't have rep like this if I did.

Even with 12 Negative Reps given, I'm still ballin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSwissxx
Посмотреть сообщение
Or asking, how to Get Rep...
And asking how many Reps you need to Advertise...

This Community is Full of motherfuckers, who don't want other server owners to Advertise.
It's Cruel when you think about it, I never asked that cause I wouldn't have rep like this if I did.

Even with 12 Negative Reps given, I'm still ballin'
I really think you should only be able to server advertise with like, 100 posts plus or something. Rep can be given or taken away in the click of a button. Posts take time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSwissxx
Посмотреть сообщение
The rep was added to stop people from registering here, just to post a server ad, and then never to be seen again. If you don't do anything for the community then the community doesn't do anything for you. Give and take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
The rep was added to stop people from registering here, just to post a server ad, and then never to be seen again. If you don't do anything for the community then the community doesn't do anything for you. Give and take.
Well to be fair by making a server for people to play on you're helping SA-MP, if they didn't have any servers then this whole modification would be pointless. And by making 100 posts you're also probably helping people.

They really should change it to 100 posts. I could easily just ask 5 people or make 5 accounts to give myself the rep, post an ad, and never come back here again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah I guess, but server ads as well.
first of all you need time to get grant permissions to can post Server AD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Definitely.