[GameMode] Norton's Roleplay Base Script V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruteX
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm going to make something big out of this! Just waiting for the MySQL gamemode, then ill make a big script.
This also looks nice, but im gonna wait for the MySQL version.
good to hear and good luck with it I guess, I will start working on it as soon as Kingunits get a simple base up released.

Nice work iNorton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Aite I can take that business ;] dont forget to let me know which variables are to show player is a admin, never used mysql tho.

and Let me know ASAP you get it released :']

And thanks everyone!
Variables will be the same. Think I'm going to start this week.

Nice job dude hope you can add more features to it though keep up the good work.

where can i download the irc file?

NICE GM! Im using it, building some new features.
But, there is a admin system, but no /admins ;(? Maybe you could make one * use full for the new pawno scripters!

NICE ONE but i think there is only admin system added in it i preffer to use old one with a admin system but for the guys who want to make the whole GM by themselfs its SUPERB;AWSOME and much more than that
SO NICE ONE.....................

nice

Got this error:

[21:25:24] =======================================
[21:25:24] | |
[21:25:24] | Error: Could not connect to YSI |
[21:25:24] | update server (response was 003). |
[21:25:24] | |
[21:25:24] =======================================

Код:
C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\GTAA\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(17) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "zcmd"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Pleasee helppp
I fixed that but Now i have the same problem as the guy above :O

Good job Norton!

Very clean, simple & easy to work from. I shall use it for my own server! Thanks for that.
+1 Rep

It's a great base! Although maybe a simple faction should have been added to it, such as the lspd. Then others could make duplicates to it with a little additions etc. But It's a good script either way. (I have tested)

nice!

nice i will try to make my own rp server with this server to see some codes

i will not remove u credits

Apart from the useful stocks, this script's admin system is completely broken, and the code makes no sense.

Hahah. Found this thread somewhere, funny to read this all. I see that I've started to plan something but I never made it. To bad that iNorton left.

Nice Job man

Add more Systems
Not Bad..

Nice, Why you don't update it ?