MySQL user database

Removed

Mysql will be much better, and I think that mysql can hold up to more than alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernado Samuel
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello
What is the userfiles of player limit in pawno and mysql?
In my server currently i'm using pawno script and 6000+ users are registered and now server is a bit laggy.

1. What will happen if i use mysql instead of pawno?
2. What is the userfile limit in mysql?
3. If the userfile increase then server will be laggy?
1. Pawno is a text editor! You'd figure that since you own a server, you should know by now. Anyways, if you use MySQL (threaded), you'll notice a vast increase in performance.

2. Much more than the most populated sa-mp server could ever need.

3. Assuming you're asking that in terms of mysql, then not necessarily. You'll experience lag if your code is sloppy.

Removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernado Samuel
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you make it more clearly? i asked in terms of MySQL, if the userfiles increase in mysql then server will laggy?
No. MySQL is designed for enterprise-class applications (large companies). 6000 MySQL records is child's play in relation to the millions of records stored in commercial websites. You really just have to make your code efficient.

Removed

Coding efficiently isn't the same as coding to avoid compiler errors/warnings.

Removed

You're still talking about different things! I could code a user script that works error-free (even in mysql_log), but it could still be inefficient.

When I say code efficiently, I mean things like taking advantage of primary keys. Be very strict with SELECT queries, etc. There is plenty of more database optimizations in the discussions forum.

Removed