Create3DTextLabel(Move3DText[editobjnum],PURPLE,fX,fY,fZ);
Solved
I forgot the rest of the code they really should add better syntax highlighting

Код:
Create3DTextLabel(Move3DText[editobjnum],PURPLE,fX,fY,fZ,5.0,0,0);
I also for to add...
Код:
Delete3DTextLabel(blocklabel[editobjnum]);
blocklabel[editobjnum] = Create3DTextLabel(Move3DText[editobjnum],PURPLE,fX,fY,fZ,5.0,0,0);
because I would not be able to delete it again

c|:}

pawn Код:
Create3DTextLabel(Move3DText[editobjnum],PURPLE,fX,fY,fZ);
This one here I think, there are more parameters you must enter.

pawn Код:
(text[], color, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:DrawDistance, virtualworld, testLOS)
You're not inputting the draw distance, virtual world, and test line of site.

Try

pawn Код:
Create3DTextLabel(Move3DText[editobjnum],PURPLE,fX,fY,fZ, 300.00, -1, 1);

NOTE: You only need to add the draw distance unless you want the virtual world and test as you define them.
It basically sets them as the default (0) if you don't type them, but you must type the draw distance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denying
Посмотреть сообщение
NOTE: You only need to add the draw distance unless you want the virtual world and test as you define them.
It basically sets them as the default (0) if you don't type them, but you must type the draw distance.
Heh I was thinking that at first too! That needs to be corrected on the SA:MP Wiki then, it should say:

pawn Код:
(text[], color, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:DrawDistance = 500.00, virtualworld = -1, testLOS = 0)
So it indicates that the last 3 parameters are optional. Also, I am not sure what the default parameters are, so I just put them in as an example.

Thanks Silly Me that was a noobie mistake then again I only have 1 start so I am a newbie C|:}
I also forgot the statement before so I can delete it again it was supposeto be this

Код:
blocklabel[editobjnum] = Create3DTextLabel(Move3DText[editobjnum],PURPLE,fX,fY,fZ,5.0,0,0);
Not This

Код:
Create3DTextLabel(Move3DText[editobjnum],PURPLE,fX,fY,fZ,5.0,0,0);
Thanks For helping out