how do i convert strcmp to ZCMD

Can someone convert this to ZCMD?

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{

if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/disguise", true))//dialog which tells u about the spy class disguises
    {
        if(gClass[playerid] == SPY)
        {
             ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 88, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{6EF83C}Spy - Disguise Kit:", "/England\n/Soviet Union\n/Taliban\n/United States\n/Australian Armada", "Disguise ","Exit");//Replace the team1,2,3 to your game teams name and colors, by /team1 or /team2 or / team3 the player gets disguise to enemy soldier but don't changes its team
             return 1;
        }
        else return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You must be a spy to use this command.");
    }

if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/england", true))//This is for disguise to team 1
    {
        if(gClass[playerid] == SPY)//if player class spy
        {
             ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 11, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{6EF83C}Disguise as England:", "Team: England\nColor: Green\nSkin: 124", "Disguise ","");
             SetPlayerSkin(playerid,124);//skin set to S.W.A.T, can change to ur team skin
             SetPlayerColor(playerid,C_GREEN);//Color Red
             return 1;
        }
        else return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You must be a spy to use this command.");
    }

if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/sovietunion", true))//This is for disguise to team 2
    {
        {
             ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 22, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{6EF83C}Disguise as Soviet Union:", "Team: Soviet Union\nColor: Red\nSkin: 206", "Disguise ","");
             SetPlayerSkin(playerid,206);//skin set to Military, can change to ur team skin
             SetPlayerColor(playerid,C_RED);//Color white
             return 1;
        }
    }

if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/taliban", true))//This is for disguise to team 1
    {
        {
             ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 33, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{6EF83C}Disguise as Taliban:", "Team: Taliban\nColor: Yellow\nSkin: 128", "Disguise ","");
             SetPlayerSkin(playerid,128);//skin set to Rockstar, can change to ur team skin
             SetPlayerColor(playerid,C_YELLOW);//Color green
             return 1;
        }
    }

if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/unitedstates", true))//This is for disguise to team 2
    {
        {
             ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 22, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{6EF83C}Disguise as United States:", "Team: United States\nColor: Blue\nSkin: 103", "Disguise ","");
             SetPlayerSkin(playerid,103);//skin set to Military, can change to ur team skin
             SetPlayerColor(playerid,C_BLUE);//Color white
             return 1;
        }
    }

if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/australia", true))//This is for disguise to team 2
    {
        {
             ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 22, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{6EF83C}Disguise as Australian Armada:", "Team: Australian Armada\nColor: Purple\nSkin: 73", "Disguise ","");
             SetPlayerSkin(playerid,73);//skin set to Military, can change to ur team skin
             SetPlayerColor(playerid,C_PURPLE);//Color white
             return 1;
        }
    }
    return 0;
}

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Command_C...trcmp_to_z_cmd

NOTE: Tutorial doesn't yet have info about parameters, but as you don't have them in any of those commands it's irrelevant.

There is a Tutorial on this which I'll add after but as a quick example.

Firstly in random code and I'll add again one of your after.

pawn Код:
if(if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/test", true))
{
    return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Hello World!");
}
Would be in ZCMD:
pawn Код:
CMD:test(playerid) //You do see some with Paramaterss but my command doesn't have any.
{
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Hello World!");
    return 1;
}
Your Code:
pawn Код:
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/disguise", true))//dialog which tells u about the spy class disguises
    {
        {
             ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 88, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{6EF83C}Spy - Disguise Kit:", "/England\n/Soviet Union\n/Taliban\n/United States\n/Australian Armada", "Disguise ","Exit");//Replace the team1,2,3 to your game teams name and colors, by /team1 or /team2 or / team3 the player gets disguise to enemy soldier but don't changes its team
             return 1;
        }
ZCMD:
// Your command doesn't use paramters
pawn Код:
CMD:disguise(playerid) //dialog which tells u about the spy class disguises
    {
        {
             return 1;
        }
      return 1;
}
Tutorial: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=231496

Okay edits are done I included an example of your code as if your like my ZCMD will just come to you.

Omg yes! Screw stcmp. It just gave me problems because the command was never found. Now it's working 100% thanks all <3

Well... Did you really convert it considering our posts weren't made that long ago for you to convert and test a whole mode?

I'm just asking because if your stuck or confused and dont want to banter on here, PM me and I will continue to help you?

As always my skype is Hewlett_T

let's just say im a fast typer? and i react quickly? lol.

I added you on skype, i may need further assistance if you're willing.