SpawnPlayer - 0.3x - some weird shit

Read all of it before you jump to conclusions...

On .3e, using the SpawnPlayer(playerid) function never gave me any problems(players' position was changed before the function was used so it never killed a player etc.)

Now, on .3x R1-2 (windows) I get the graphics-fuck-up bug(the same one you get if you set a player's position to 2222222222,222222222222,2222222222 and you see "STAY WITHIN THE WORLD BOUNDARIES", a text draw saying "Loading..." on a big black text draw shadow in the middle of the top portion of the screen).
Although this doesn't happen all the time, it is really weird. What I mean by this is, this happens in very randomly upon changing something(even minor changes like changing the player's facing angle) on the script. Now, even if you have returned the script to how it was, this thing happens again.
Is this some kind of cache problem? I don't think it is my object streamer or my modes because I tested without them and I was still getting the bug. As I mentioned, this bug just comes and goes but it is just a pisser. And I don't think this comes from my script.
More weird is when the SpawnPlayer(...) function wasn't even responding for some time. What the hell?

PS: Before I submitted this thread, I tested again and for some reason now the bug wasn't showing up and the server was working fine.

Make sure you have at least one AddPlayerClass function in your script, that is set within world boundaries (even 0, 0, 0 if you like).

Aha. Well said Schurman, I always skipped the OnPlayerRequestClass callback, so I never had to actually add a player class. Well, at this point the server seems fine. T
~Thanks.

Works for meh too. Thank you Schurman! Rep +