[FilterScript] Gold Rims [Working]

*** Gold Rims Filterscript by Ramin [raamiix] ***

Command:
/ggrr

Download:
http://pastebin.com/0EJEddUW

This is my first filterscript. Hope it's a good filterscript.
Please comment if you find any errors, or if filterscripts was good or bad. Thank you!

Its Coo' For You're 1st FilterScript.. But next time try to make something Unique! Not this cuz almost everyone have it

Good For you're 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raamiix
Посмотреть сообщение
Please comment if you find any errors, or if filterscripts was good or bad. Thank you!
Good

Gold rims in 1 line:
pawn Код:
AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),1080);
I don't understand why people make filterscripts out of the most simple things. Filterscripts are there to seperate different LARGE systems for the sake of improving readability and ease of maintainance. This belongs in a small function at most.

I Agree with Sinner, you could make it inside Tutorial, showing players how to do it, since filterscripts are max 14 i think.

Vehicle Components system would be best. There is nothing difficult on this, so will give you 4/10..

Its usless :3

WOW! its like a Tutorial! Thanks +reped!

are u normal?

I'm not gonna talk you down for your first filterscript, my first FS was quite simple too....but I mean this is really one line of actual function (AddVehicleComponent) maybe you should try multiple components with one command like what I've posted in the code snippets section