[FilterScript] [FS]Rules "/Rules"

FilterScript Rules i searched and i didnt find any filter script like this so i made on
If you find any bgs just pm me i made a video while making the filter script http://*********/5vraSKUaiTw its currently uploading. just one thing forget to put NO DM but if you want i can put or you can edit it just dont take the credits

http://www.2shared.com/file/40CW2Won/FSRules.html

so.. Anyone can make a SendClientMessage or SendClientMessageToAll and add come color defines - Not really needed as this is too dead simple. I guess good work for you but for me its Nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djean
Посмотреть сообщение
so.. Anyone can make a SendClientMessage or SendClientMessageToAll and add come color defines - Not really needed as this is too dead simple. I guess good work for you but for me its Nothing.
You know there are people that dont know how this works they just want to download everything for their server and make it perfect and i dont see any other way to make a filterscript like this its just sendclientmessage player id color yelow bla bla bla...

Good work, keep it up

Its very easy to make this, but for Beginners it is good. But i would only make "/rules" with an Dialog and not with SendClientMessage.

nice man!
you're a newbie... but its good for a newbie.
keep up da gud work from my words

SendClientMessage are for beginners,
ShowPlayerDialog are for intermediate levels,
Textdraws are for Advanced,
And Clickable Textdraws are for experts.
(Though not applicable to some commands like /me)

Nevertheless, it's great. Though anyone can easily learn this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpertSahil
Посмотреть сообщение
Good work, keep it up
Thanks

I dont like it is very simple SendClientMessage? just this?

Are you serius?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djean
Посмотреть сообщение
He is new! So give him a chance!