How can I set the ID of a vehicle?

Anyone know how I can set the ID of vehicles (using a variable too). Bellow is what I though it was, but it doesn't work since I changed the maximum ammount of possible owned cars in my gamemode.

Thanks in advance!

What I have Onder OnGameModeInt (Maybe I need to change somthing in the code or elsewhere/use somthing else):
pawn Код:
LoadCar();
    new string2[64];
    for(new h = 1; h < sizeof(CarInfo); h++)
    {
        format(string2, sizeof(string2), "LARP/Vehicles/%d.ini",h);
        if(dini_Exists(string2))
        {
            ownedcar[h] = AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[h][cModel],CarInfo[h][cLocationx],CarInfo[h][cLocationy],CarInfo[h][cLocationz]+1.0,CarInfo[h][cAngle],CarInfo[h][cColorOne],CarInfo[h][cColorTwo],60000);
            if(CarInfo[h][cPaintjob] != 999)
            {
                ChangeVehiclePaintjob(h, CarInfo[h][cPaintjob]);
            }
            SetVehicleVirtualWorld(h, CarInfo[h][cVirWorld]);
            SetVehicleModifications(h);
        }
    }

You mean unique id for each vehicle?

nvm misunderstood the question.

You want to use the CreateVehicle() function, not AddStaticVehicleEx().

Nope, didn't work. Same problem. Anyone else know?

And yes, when I say Vehicle ID I mean the unique ID... The GetPlayerVehicleID result. I need to set it to the vairable h...

Not possible. The vehicle ID is only created in the function CreateVehicle, AddStaticVehicle or AddStaticVehicleEx.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA-MP Wiki
Returns The ID of the vehicle created (NOTE: starts at 1).

I know it's possible... Anyone know?

EDIT: That's funny, when I'm one of the only people helping you... a thanks would have been nice...
good luck fixing it...

Ok so here's my problem (I don't think the above will help), It's supposed to be where I all Owned Cars Load their Vehicle ID as the the Vehicle Profiles Number (EX: 13.ini the ID (GetPlayerVehicleID) should be 13), but if 13.ini is deleted/sold it loads 14.ini as Vehicle ID 13... And that messes EVERYTHING up.

So what can I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakejohnsonusa
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok so here's my problem (I don't think the above will help), It's supposed to be where I all Owned Cars Load their Vehicle ID as the the Vehicle Profiles Number (EX: 13.ini the ID (GetPlayerVehicleID) should be 13), but if 13.ini is deleted/sold it loads 14.ini as Vehicle ID 13... And that messes EVERYTHING up.

So what can I do?
Don't use a system where it messes it up...That's the problem. As far as I know, there's no way to change the ID of a vehicle aside from some unconventional methods.