Small chat in-game.

I turned my resolution up and the chat got smaller and /pagesize doesn't really work with it.

You have to restart the game after changing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
You have to restart the game after changing it.
The chat increases but my death bar is still small.

That's what happens when you increase resolution on ANYthing. Try it on your desktop. Set the res to 800x600 and the icons will be MASSIVE.

Yeah, this happens all the time. I usually just give my computer a simple restart then start up SA:MP again. It should work after a simple restart.

Here's two examples of 800x600 and 1920x1080, click on the screens to see full resolution.

The first one is an old one and comes from my crappy laptop, the second one is made on my new PC. To be honest, I don't mind the size of the chat and deathlist, they're fine to me. 1920x1080 should only be used on large monitors anyway, so you would be able to read it no matter what. Same for other resolutions, just pick the one which suits your monitor the best.

Yeah, I don't really see how it should affect your game play. You should be fine, man. Don't worry about it. It's just formatting itself to the resolution you selected. I'm sure you can see it well and read it well. Best of luck to you.

If you can't see it you clearly need a bigger screen!